The Fund’s mission is to be Australia’s leading and sole purpose renewable energy infrastructure wholesale fund.
The Fund will be dedicated to the construction and operation of large scale Australian Solar PV power plants and storage.
The Fund will utilise the latest available technologies to achieve strong long-term returns for investors.
The Australian Renewable Power Fund will be managed by Australian Renewable Capital Management Pty Ltd which has extensive experience in the renewable energy and finance sectors.
- Bachelor of Economics from Flinders University of South Australia.
- 30 year experienced executive banker across Institutional and Corporate Finance, at Global Commercial Banks, including JP Morgan, Bank of Scotland, CBA and Westpac. Tasks and exposures included:
- Extensive experience of funding markets in public rated and private debt markets and the debt structures therein.
- Managed big ticket project financing for some of Australia’s largest power stations and renewable energy transactions.
- Strong understanding of Australia’s electricity market and the management of all risks inherent in the sector.
- Advising fund manager clients and investment portfolios amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars of funds under management.
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regimes inherent in Funds Management.
- High understanding of compliance and the requirements to be the Responsible Manager, for the Fund’s future AFSL license application.
- Current director of 360Energy Group of Companies.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia since 1986.
- Bachelor of Commerce at Melbourne University majoring in Accounting and Econometrics.
- Current Chairman of 360Energy Group of Companies, one of Australia’s largest Domestic Battery Storages wholesalers and retailers, aligned with Tesla Energy and BYD.
- Former CEO of various businesses in a broad range of manufacturing Industries.
- Experienced reconstruction and insolvency advisor dealing with all major banks and a plethora of industries.
- Former consultant of PPB Advisory Accountants and employee of Price Waterhouse Coopers and KMPG.
- 25 years’ experience in construction and management roles in large scale infrastructure projects including tunnels, railway infrastructure and power stations.
- Managed and delivered major projects throughout Australia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
- Currently the lead project engineer on one of the highest profile PPP style projects in Australia and is a leader with one of Australia’s largest construction and infrastructure companies.
- A strong knowledge of modern construction methods and current market rates of design, engineering and construction.
- Bachelor of engineering majoring in Electrical.
- 40 years’ experience in Corporate Finance including advice on many multi-million capex spends by corporations.
- Diploma of finance and mortgage broking management from AAMC.
- CEO and founder of Capital Access Group, one of the most respected Commercial Finance Broking groups. Expertise and advisory roles therein includes:
- Structured finance using PPA and leases.
- Full understanding of the supply chain of large scale solar assets having financed the sourcing and the engineering through to completion of numerous mid-size Australian solar plants.
- Over 30 years in the finance industry.
- Co-founder and director of PLAN Australia, one of the largest Mortgage Aggregators in Australia until it was sold to Challenger.
- Managing Director and co-founder of Cash Resources Australia, one of the largest privately held debtor factoring companies until it was sold recently to Thorn Group.
- Former Chairman of Australia’s debtor finance peak body.
- Advisor to numerous Boards including start-ups and large private family companies.
- Recognised as one of Melbourne’s pre-eminent entrepreneurs with deep links to many major family offices.
- Bachelor of Economics from Monash University.